Saturday, September 16, 2017

No yelling starting tomorrow

So finally I decided while pleading with my Father in Heaven, I am not going to yell at all tomorrow. Not once. And then I thought of the reading streak from The Reading Promise and wondered how long I could go without yelling. I am not changing any other parenting. My only goal and strategy, right now, is just to stop yelling. That also includes in they are far away in the house. Our current rule is if you want to be loud you have to go outside. If I want to be loud, which is hardly ever, I will have to take it outside. But that doesn't mean I can yell at my children in an impatient or frustrated way.
I also need accountability, hence this blog. It is also the place to keep track of my findings. Hopefully there will be lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment